DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FS: Media Dock & Car Dock

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    5.0.6.2 Mod-Bekit 1.2LV-Smoked
    Payment Sent... thank you very much! The GF will be happy to find a nice holster in her car one day after work, and I'll have another home charger for my second home... work. :lol:

Thanks again!
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidxRage View Post
    Payment Sent... thank you very much! The GF will be happy to find a nice holster in her car one day after work, and I'll have another home charger for my second home... work. :lol:

Thanks again!
    Cool. As soon as I receive the payment I'll ship them out, most likely USPS priority. Did you include your address on the PayPal payment? If not, send it to me in a PM. Thanks.
    Jason

"My experience has taught me that a man who has no vices has damned few virtues." -Abraham Lincoln-
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid as of 11/22/09
    I agree that it might be attractive to have a dedicated forum just for users selling items. But it cannot contain any commercial or business sales, nor links to commercial sites - that is free spamming and hurts the Supporting Vendors of this site! Many unrelated forums do this and it works out fine - but needs to be strictly regulated. Which puts a huge load on the Moderators. For a site as large as this one - it could get out of hand very quickly!

And there is also the liability concerns. Say you buy from a fellow poster here - and the item is not what you wanted or as stated. Or the seller gets burned with partial or no payment. On eBay - you have protection from this, but here on the forum site this can become a huge disaster should dissastified buyers/sellers decide the forum owners are responsible. They (owners) can post disclaimers, but you know the courts!

Bottom line - it could be beneficial, but it could also bring on a whole onslaught of added responsibilities and headaches for those running the site.

That's why places like eBay, Craigslist, Etsy, etc. have such strict standards and liability disclaimers, as well as collecting fees to pay for the maintenance of such a program.

Just my two cents.. cuskit
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links