DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: MODS Stop moving these damm threads!!!!

  1. Master Droid
    Nedaroth's Avatar
    Member #
    8951
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, Ca
    Posts
    470
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid
    #1

    MODS Stop moving these damm threads!!!!

    Your getting carried away. Christ i post a question and go to store and was gone maybe 20min and come back and can not find thread.
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Rescue Squad
    Jonny Kansas's Avatar
    Member #
    29890
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula
    Posts
    2,684
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    Jonny_Ks
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    Premium Member
    #2
    No offense, but if you'd put them in the right place to begin with, they wouldn't move them. They do so to keep this place tidy and give it order. A lot of them will post a reply letting you know it's moved. If you have subscriptions enabled, you'll get an email when they do so and won't be lost.

    Just my $0.02
  4. Master Droid
    STIDRIVER's Avatar
    Member #
    31486
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    499
    Phone
    DROID BABY!
    #3
    In before the lock...
  5. Droid Ninja
    nerdbox08's Avatar
    Member #
    22363
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,154
    Phone
    DROID .rwar.
    #4
    Jonny is right. You are responsible for helping make this community what it is, the standards are high. If you want to continue using a high standard forum, work with the mods and let them work for you.

    Instead of being upset it got moved you could consider why it got moved for the next post you make.

    Anyways did your thread get taken care of?
  6. Premium Member
    Backnblack's Avatar
    Member #
    6311
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,279
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    Premium Member
    #5
    Placing the question in the correct sub-forum will keep them from being moved. The is always a redirect left if a thread is moved or merged.
    A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

    Only the Skilled Survive

    A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

    Drill Sergeant Frick's Rules For Un-armed Combat.
    1. Never be unarmed.
    2. See Rule #1

    USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.



  7. Master Droid
    Nedaroth's Avatar
    Member #
    8951
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, Ca
    Posts
    470
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by STIDRIVER View Post
    In before the lock...
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdbox08 View Post
    Jonny is right. You are responsible for helping make this community what it is, the standards are high. If you want to continue using a high standard forum, work with the mods and let them work for you.

    Instead of being upset it got moved you could consider why it got moved for the next post you make.

    Anyways did your thread get taken care of?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Kansas View Post
    No offense, but if you'd put them in the right place to begin with, they wouldn't move them. They do so to keep this place tidy and give it order. A lot of them will post a reply letting you know it's moved. If you have subscriptions enabled, you'll get an email when they do so and won't be lost.

    Just my $0.02
    Thanks for your 2cents but it was not my post that was moved, the thread i posted in was moved
  8. Master Droid
    joeymoose's Avatar
    Member #
    17424
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    466
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Driod X Rooted
    #7
    At least they didn't close it... They just moved it... Still there, just in the right section.
  9. Master Droid
    Nedaroth's Avatar
    Member #
    8951
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, Ca
    Posts
    470
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    Placing the question in the correct sub-forum will keep them from being moved. The is always a redirect left if a thread is moved or merged.

    I was in the right place , not my problem if the OP and his thread was not and no my post did not get answered for all i know.
  10. Master Droid
    joeymoose's Avatar
    Member #
    17424
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    466
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Driod X Rooted
    #9
    Well what is your ?...
  11. Rescue Squad
    Jonny Kansas's Avatar
    Member #
    29890
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula
    Posts
    2,684
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    Jonny_Ks
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    Premium Member
    #10
    Once again, the mods usually post in a thread when they move it, so once again, if you haven't disabled subscriptions, when you post, whether as the op or in response, you will get an email when someone else (like the mod who moved the thread) posts. This email provides a link to the thread.

    I get your frustration, but the mods keeping things where they belong is what makes this place such a great resource.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Mods?
    By aacanela73 in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 11:39 AM

Search tags for this page

android gallery on stop moving

,

nederoth germany

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+