DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Name a game you've never finished, but still play...

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

Name a game you've never finished, but still play...

I've had my Wii since around the time it was released. The first game I bought for it was The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and I STILL haven't finished it. I usually have to spend a good day of just figuring out where I left off in the stupid game.

However, I just can't commit myself to finish a single Grand Theft Auto game. I guess it's because there's SO much to do in side missions that i just get bored and decide to go kill some people or see how many cars i can blow up. At least with GTA: IV, people continually bug you to do something, so that kind of keeps me focused. Kind of.

I recently downloaded and installed DOSBox because I have a $10 Babbages game that a friend and I committed 13 hrs of non-stop game time to try and beat the stupid thing. We never could figure it out and it's been in the back of my head since.

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid Rooted: BB 950Mhz
    Pshhh Fallout three. do you know how MASSIVE that game is?! Ive dibe all side missons and EVERYTHING exept for one expantion pack.. If your gonna attempt that game you better be really bored and save about a months worth of time lmao.
    HPF Turbo Stage II Kit:17,000$
    Blue Candy Paint Finish: 3,000$
    DrOiD Kickin' it on the dashboard:600$

Watching your ex and her new boyfriend stare at your bimmer as they crash into a tree.....
    PRICELESS
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    For anyone who's been a geek for long enough, Angband/Nethack is a very likely answer.
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Guurzak View Post
    For anyone who's been a geek for long enough, Angband/Nethack is a very likely answer.
    Played and finished Rogue, several times, which was like the grandfather to NetHack. That game was great.
  6. rod
    Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Nexus
    i finished fallout3. that game did take forever. gta iv was a different story. i got to a little over half complete, and i decided to do a little spring cleaning on my ps3, and i deleted the wrong user name. now every time i log on to play multiplayer, im greeted with the very first mission, "cousins bellic". how depressing.
    Current Phone: Galaxy Nexus; running smooth and with no complaints, thanks to dev Peter Alfonso. Keep up the good work.
    Previous Phone: Droid (OG); unceremoniously dumped into the nightstand (I feel as if I should place it onto a wooden barge, set it afloat and light her on fire...).
    Phone Before That: Doesn't matter.

7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by rod View Post
    i finished fallout3. that game did take forever. gta iv was a different story. i got to a little over half complete, and i decided to do a little spring cleaning on my ps3, and i deleted the wrong user name. now every time i log on to play multiplayer, im greeted with the very first mission, "cousins bellic". how depressing.
    god, nothing worse than starting over with that game. it's hard enough to pick up a new one, just to start from the beginning.

i refuse to pick up San Andreas again, just because of having to do all of those tags before you can really play the game.
  8. rod
    Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by 640k View Post
    god, nothing worse than starting over with that game. it's hard enough to pick up a new one, just to start from the beginning.

i refuse to pick up San Andreas again, just because of having to do all of those tags before you can really play the game.
    dont i know it. once i thought about starting over, but just the thought of all those taxi-type missions drove me away from that idea. "drive me here", "pick up so and so"... um, no. instead, i call up a buddy of mine, tell him to get online, and we grab helicopters and sit on rooftops with rocket launchers until were 5 or six star, then steal a swat van and take off. that never gets old

speaking of, has anyone else noticed the multiplayer glitch where once you get out of a helicopter, you automatically are fully stocked with rocket launchers?
    Current Phone: Galaxy Nexus; running smooth and with no complaints, thanks to dev Peter Alfonso. Keep up the good work.
    Previous Phone: Droid (OG); unceremoniously dumped into the nightstand (I feel as if I should place it onto a wooden barge, set it afloat and light her on fire...).

9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by rod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 640k View Post

dont i know it. once i thought about starting over, but just the thought of all those taxi-type missions drove me away from that idea. "drive me here", "pick up so and so"... um, no. instead, i call up a buddy of mine, tell him to get online, and we grab helicopters and sit on rooftops with rocket launchers until were 5 or six star, then steal a swat van and take off. that never gets old

speaking of, has anyone else noticed the multiplayer glitch where once you get out of a helicopter, you automatically are fully stocked with rocket launchers?
    haven't seen that one. have you seen the swing set glitch?
  10. rod
    Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Nexus
    no, whats the swing set glitch?

11. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links