DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Name a game you've never finished, but still play...

1. rod
    Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Nexus
    thats pretty funny. im going to have to check that out tonight.
    Current Phone: Galaxy Nexus; running smooth and with no complaints, thanks to dev Peter Alfonso. Keep up the good work.
    Previous Phone: Droid (OG); unceremoniously dumped into the nightstand (I feel as if I should place it onto a wooden barge, set it afloat and light her on fire...).
    Phone Before That: Doesn't matter.

2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    Gosh, I don't think I've turned my 360 or Wii on since I got my droid. Between that and newly installed Windows 7 64bit/2 additional gigs of ram/new Canon all in one printer, I've really not had the time. Not to mention this forum, work and all my honeydos.
    Maybe I'll fire it up this evening maybe play a little Splinter Cell which I've been stuck trying to find the captain of the dam boat.
    DessoThumbs
    ........Stock S4.........
  3. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Home Run Battle 3D. I don't think there is a way to "complete" it.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  4. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    245 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 640k View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rod View Post
    no, whats the swing set glitch?
    I've been playing games since the first Atari came out in the late 1970s. However, I'm not a huge gamer over the years. My son and I got hooked on Halo 2, and I must say at one time I was pretty good at it (Swords on Beaver Creek) or capture the flag. Mostly I'm into sports games like hockey and NFL games. I also enjoy the Tiger Woods games and I still need to finish the current Tiger game. In fact maybe I'll work on it today since I'm off work sick. I'm definitely not a GTA fan of any of the games, but this glitch had me laughing my (insert word) off this morning. Do you think it is a glitch or does the developer just have a sense of humor?
    Thank you to all who have served or are serving our great country. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. - Ronald Reagan
    --------

5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600Rider View Post
    I've been playing games since the first Atari came out in the late 1970s. However, I'm not a huge gamer over the years. My son and I got hooked on Halo 2, and I must say at one time I was pretty good at it (Swords on Beaver Creek) or capture the flag. Mostly I'm into sports games like hockey and NFL games. I also enjoy the Tiger Woods games and I still need to finish the current Tiger game. In fact maybe I'll work on it today since I'm off work sick. I'm definitely not a GTA fan of any of the games, but this glitch had me laughing my (insert word) off this morning. Do you think it is a glitch or does the developer just have a sense of humor?
    love nhl and baseball and some golf games. never been a fan of football, basketball or especially soccer. it's never been a problem finishing those games, except for any of Tiger's games. too many accomplishments, for what? and woods 08 or whatever it was, that made you start in the dark ages with sticks and rocks was aggrevating as hell.

as for GTA, i never got into first person shooters. third person shooters and RPGs have always been my favorite. when i discovered GTA III and the open world, i was instantly hooked. my #1 complaint when playing a game is having to stick to the story line.

as for the "glitch", no one really knows. but if you watch the behavior of the swing set, it has alot to do with the dynamics of the interactions of surfaces. the swing chains break really east, the poles like to bend all while trying to stay in the "reality" of the environment. i'd call it an official glitch, since there is so little that exists and so much going on with it (as opposed to a car, that's a giant block).

the swing sets really spaz out and can cause some serious damage to you or your vehicle. it's quite entertaining. plus teh AI in the game makes it worth the trouble.
  6. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Premium Member
    those are some temperamental swing sets
    -Respect is rule #1
    -Email us at DroidForumPromo@gmail to become a Supporting Vendor.
    -Not around as often as I used to be... Still, feel free to PM me if there is anything I can help with!
  7. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Premium Member
    oh, but world of warcraft.. haven't played much lately, but you can't "finish" it
    -Respect is rule #1
    -Not around as often as I used to be... Still, feel free to PM me if there is anything I can help with!
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    oh, but world of warcraft.. haven't played much lately, but you can't "finish" it
    doesn't it have a single player story line to follow? most of those games do.
  9. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Premium Member
    yeah, it's just too much to do.. no one has ever finished it
    -Respect is rule #1
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    yeah, it's just too much to do.. no one has ever finished it
    lol. i never finished black and white. i kept reinstalling it, in hopes that i'd finish it, but it's just too involved. i don't think it's even compatible with the latest OSs.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links