DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Thread: What does everyone do for work?

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Incredible
    59 and work in the fleet dept of a major car rental company and get to spend millions of their money.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I'm 22 and I going to school for a graphic design degree. I do some freelance work once in a while and for the green right now I'm working at an agricultural seed research facility near home in idaho.
    Moto Droid
    ROM: UD 3.0
  3. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 1
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atthehop View Post
    59 and work in the fleet dept of a major car rental company and get to spend millions of their money.
    I bet it's nice getting to handle the big bucks, isn't it? I couldn't handle it. :P I'd get carried away.
    -----------------------------------
    Rom: CyanogenMod 7 Winner00's Nightly #85
    Recovery: ClockworkMod 3.1.0.2
    Kernel: Prime's deprimed_test
    Theme: Stock
    Launcher: ADW EX 1.2.2
    Launcher Theme: Gingerbread
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/ihaztehwingz

-----------------------------------
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid + CyanogenMod 5.0.6.2

Re: What does everyone do for work?

23 computer informations systems tech and programmer

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    For Android news, updates, links to roms and more check out http://www.tekhawk.com

And for news on my future Launcher themes once I find the time to start theming them again.
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    38 and I'm a fire life safety systems technician... Working to keep people safe

I'm either the most loved or most hated person wherever I go... Depending on if I'm silencing or activating the fire alarm systems...
  6. Johnly
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    im curious what everyone does to pay the bills. You can leave company names out if you want. And how old is everyone.

I'm 29 soon to be 30

For work im a private charterboat captain and currently run daytrips from Ft Lauderdale Florida to the Bahamas.
    Lucky DOG, as if u r suffering....LMFAO...I am a med student, and therfore, I have no life, except to understand what happens in you at the micro chemist level...but I am not trading that for double cheeseburgers, cause, we don't have proper enzymes to digest animal fat, yeah, death to those cow eaten muthas! only because MT has left you with nothing to break down packed fats....take organic chem world....live...
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Rooted RazrMaxx
    I'm 54 years old, worked as a Teamster for 30 years so I got to retire last summer at 53 with a full pension. Now I get paid to ride my Harley and play with computers and cool phones. I've hacked every phone I've ever had, this is the first android phone for me though and I love it. I've been messing with computers since the commodore 64, as a Ham Radio op I had it hooked up to the new packet radio back in the '90's. I live in rainy Oregon and love it here.
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I'm 26, soon to be a Hospital Corpsman in the Navy Reserves. Was originally slated for Active duty and set to go to Nuclear Power school; however, I ultimately decided that I would hate it. Since I love medicine and have most of my coursework done already, I opted to join the reserves to finish school faster.

BS MicroBiology
    MS Physician's Assistant with an emphasis on Infectious Disease

Wanted to join Doctors Without Borders, but they are prudish about taking Physician's Assistants, unfortunately
    Click here to contact me on Google Talk/Buzz
    Or
    Use the QR in my Avatar!
    Rus
  9. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    353 times
    Twitter
    JefFullerMyself
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    I'm Jeff I am 28 years old and believe it or not I am a "manny" to my 7 month old brother and 3 year old sister. People can laugh at being a manny but I wouldn't trade if for anything. Well except the changing of diapers. When I am not doing that I am back at school after some time off working on a marketing degree.
  10. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    MOTOROLA DROID
    I'm 24 years old, and work as a telecommunicator (police/fire dispatch) & 911 operator in SW FL.
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Links