DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What does everyone do for work?

1. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Droid DNA
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    both i do private yacht as a captain for hire and 4 days a week i run a 43' cruiser back and forth from Ft Lauderdale and the Bahamas. Money is good but i think i'm gonna go ahead and do the towing endorsement.

i dont think ill change anything anytime soon but i want the endorsement in case anything comes up.
    We live close enough, maybe one day we can kick back over a few beverages, and we can discuss the finer points of each others current careers.
    Where Ever you Go! There You Are !!
  2. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Droid DNA
    Quote Originally Posted by Droid128 View Post
    Nice to see a lot of different trades out there, as for myself, i'm 25 years old and i'm a security officer for a country club hospital in Mission Viejo, CA. its not permanent but it's a step towards my goal. Eventually I want become a police officer
    That's the great thing about forums like this. We have a common interest that brings us all together. People normally you would never think you could ever meet on the street. You can meet them all in a place like this.

Keep Going towards your goal !! Never let it out of your sight ! Nice to have you here at DroidForums Too !!!
  3. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Phone
    Note 3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimMariner View Post
    both i do private yacht as a captain for hire and 4 days a week i run a 43' cruiser back and forth from Ft Lauderdale and the Bahamas. Money is good but i think i'm gonna go ahead and do the towing endorsement.

i dont think ill change anything anytime soon but i want the endorsement in case anything comes up.
    We live close enough, maybe one day we can kick back over a few beverages, and we can discuss the finer points of each others current careers.
    Maybe me and some work buddies come down and go fishing with you guys. My co-worker usually plans trips out of destin, but he has a place they either rent or partially own on little gasperilla (don't know how to spell it and i'm lazy) island.
    Resistance is futile.

On 11/16/2009 DroidNet Became Aware
  4. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Droid DNA
    Quote Originally Posted by New2u View Post

Maybe me and some work buddies come down and go fishing with you guys. My co-worker usually plans trips out of destin, but he has a place they either rent or partially own on little gasperilla (don't know how to spell it and i'm lazy) island.
    Maybe not Lazy, Maybe Beat from what I see in your post count "New"

You mean you don't have spell check in this window we type in? How do you think I spell so well. MS WORD !!
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    38 years old and a IT/controls/electrician for small sewer and water utility here. Been doing it for 20 years (Includes 4 years active duty USAF)
    Member #
    Twitter
    jaxjaggywires
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Software developer in Northern VA...interested in learning to code apps on a mobile platform like Android.
  7. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New2u View Post

Maybe not Lazy, Maybe Beat from what I see in your post count "New"

You mean you don't have spell check in this window we type in? How do you think I spell so well. MS WORD !!
    hey, you're just jealous. i've only been here like 8 days, we are all new!
    -Respect is rule #1
    -Email us at DroidForumPromo@gmail to become a Supporting Vendor.
    -Not around as often as I used to be... Still, feel free to PM me if there is anything I can help with!
  8. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Phone
    Note 3
    Premium Member
    I'm not worried about post count, alot of others would be up there too if they started the same time me and sam did. i knew it wouldn't take long before sam caught up and beat me, and i'm sure others will do the same
    Resistance is futile.

On 11/16/2009 DroidNet Became Aware
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Dr0id
    I'm now in construction.. General Contract right now.. Me and my brother started a construction company focusing on Tile, Flooring & Masonary..
    Last edited by Getaphixx; 04-04-2010 at 11:28 PM.
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsun Omnia
    I am 32, and Manager of Tech Support at a major museum. (I cover anything that would be at their desks, including telecom and cellular service)

It is interesting to see how many people are tech related. But there is also a good mix of others within the group.
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Links