L and K are mixed up?
L and K are mixed up?
pamphlet says "verizo" on it, missing the 'n'
The letters on the right hand side of the keyboard are wrong. The 'K' should be left of the 'L'
Never mind. lol I should have read the second page of the thread before I posted.
key (on keyboard) over the 'zero' (0) appears to be blank.
does the house have 2 chimneys or am i seeing things
and the menu buttons bottom line is too long. yay how many internets do i win?
Background is fake?
Yea! good eyes guys
The pamphlet is spelled wrong - Verizo
The Name is changed - MOTOROLI
The L and K keys are switched
The "home" button has two chimney stacks
The second button has an extra long bar
My hand was not really in the picture
The Droid was never really there
I did not take the Droid apart - it's all composites and careful masking
I was cruzin the boards and wanted to do something fun. Took about 8 minutes in Photochop:icon_ banana:
Ok, so I got a question on how I did the photo. So why not.
I was doing some PSD for a website I am working on and took a break.
Grabbed the Canon Digital Camera and visualized what I wanted to do. Took a pic of the keyboard, on another table took pic of the droid (with similar lighting conditions), then took a pic of my hand.
Brought them into PSD, and using magnetic lasso grabbed the hand and did a paste onto the keyboard pic, copied layer, masked the hand and made it black, Gaussian blurred the hand for the shadow.
The hand looked a bit dull so I upped the highlights to make the skin more punchy.
Selected and cut out the Droid then pasted it in as a new layer, duped the layer and cut out the window, pasted it back in on top and used it as an overlay just for the fingerprints.
Then I used the widow cutout "selection" on the hand pic (which is now a merged layer with the keyboard) I copied this hand selection onto where the window should be. Took that and pasted it as a new layer just under the finger print layer.
Then, I adjusted this hand cutout (what looks like the widow now) to change the specularity and tinted it using the f/x color overlay option (that gave it the appearance that you were looking through the tinted glass on the Droid).
Then, I added the corner shadow (similar technique to the above shadow for the hand).
Then, onto the key lettering switch - simple cut and paste and zoomed in to erase using eyedropper to pick the closest background colour.
Selected the "home" button and did a cut and paste and flip to position the chimney on the other side.
The "MOTOROLI" was made using the "T" by cutting and pasting with a bit of erasing the tops of the T.
I simply erased the 'N" off the Verizon logo on the pamphlet. The extra long bar on the menu button was also cut and paste.
Wow, took longer to write it up than it took to do it! ............. ahh yes, once again I have too much free time on my hands.