DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: We Are the Forum

  1. Administrator
    cereal killer's Avatar
    Member #
    88
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    11,040
    Liked
    1555 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member
    #31
    That's music for you today. Over produced with very little talent.

    Give an "artist" a catchy hook and you have yourself a hit.

    My my my my my my my poker face.

    Who sings about anything anymore today?
  2. Droid Ninja
    640k's Avatar
    Member #
    565
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,124
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #32
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post
    That's music for you today. Over produced with very little talent.

    Give an "artist" a catchy hook and you have yourself a hit.

    My my my my my my my poker face.

    Who sings about anything anymore today?
    you'd be surprised.
  3. Droid Sensei
    natediddy1120's Avatar
    Member #
    23380
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    3,183
    Phone
    CyanogenMod :-)
    #33
    Hey, I know that auto-tune can make ANYONE be able to sing good....but...the "I Am T-Pain" auto-tune app on the iPhone was classic!!! That app kept me entertained for hours on my ex's iPhone. Matter of fact, that app was the FIRST app I searched for when I got my Droid, but they still don't even have a knock-off of it

  4. Premium Member
    hookbill's Avatar
    Member #
    10332
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    19,575
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by natediddy1120 View Post
    Hey, I know that auto-tune can make ANYONE be able to sing good....but...the "I Am T-Pain" auto-tune app on the iPhone was classic!!! That app kept me entertained for hours on my ex's iPhone. Matter of fact, that app was the FIRST app I searched for when I got my Droid, but they still don't even have a knock-off of it
    She's an ex because she had an iPhone????
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  5. RS Admin
    pc747's Avatar
    Member #
    18832
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16,614
    Liked
    1676 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    #35
    I had gotten rid of my 3gs just before i got to use that app.
  6. Droid Sensei
    natediddy1120's Avatar
    Member #
    23380
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    3,183
    Phone
    CyanogenMod :-)
    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by natediddy1120 View Post
    Hey, I know that auto-tune can make ANYONE be able to sing good....but...the "I Am T-Pain" auto-tune app on the iPhone was classic!!! That app kept me entertained for hours on my ex's iPhone. Matter of fact, that app was the FIRST app I searched for when I got my Droid, but they still don't even have a knock-off of it
    She's an ex because she had an iPhone????
    Oh yeah you know it...had to kick her out because of all the Apple s*** I had to deal with

    Quote Originally Posted by pilotcharles747 View Post
    I had gotten rid of my 3gs just before i got to use that app.
    And that SUCKS man lol....I wish so bad that they would come out with an Android version with auto-tune, cause I'm serious it is so funny to make stupid songs about your friends in auto-tune and see their face....it's priceless! Cause you sound like Lil Wayne or somebody crackin jokes in a song.....

  7. RS Admin
    pc747's Avatar
    Member #
    18832
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16,614
    Liked
    1676 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    #37
    sorry hook, i jacked your thread all up, You had a serious msg on how we should be nice to new members asking ?s and I help turn that into tpain and auto tune. Just watered down the dont be an a** on the forum thread.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. New to the Forum
    By firebugmedic in forum New Member Introductions & Site Assistance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 09:17 PM
  2. New to forum
    By Droiduser0028 in forum New Member Introductions & Site Assistance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 10:30 AM
  3. So why does the forum not have..
    By TekHawk in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 10:42 AM
  4. New To Forum
    By NYLadyblue in forum New Member Introductions & Site Assistance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 06:37 PM
  5. just a hello, new to forum
    By rainydaylady1 in forum New Member Introductions & Site Assistance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 10:43 PM
Find us on Google+