Wet phone. How long in rice?
I dropped my phone in Tuesday night and managed to pull the battery out before the phone turned off itself by short circuit, that keeps me calm that it will work once dried.
So anyways, I put some uncooked rice into a small food container, and have placed my phone along with the battery at that night. It's now Saturday and I'm thinking of finally turning it on tomorrow (Sunday noon).
Should I do it? Has 5 days been long enough for it to dry out? I have not used anything like hair dryers or such, I just wiped it with a clean towel before placing it in rice and it's been there ever since.
Also sorry if this is the wrong board, I really have no idea where this thread is suitable most.