DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I would like some criticism!

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

I would like some criticism!

Well I am 17, not able to work or play sports my senior year in high school due to a shoulder injury so I resorted to the internet for money. I cant find many sites that can really get you money, but I did hear about blogging and money so I made my own! It is kinda shotty, but it is my opinion on latest news that is released, and I am going to try and continuously update it even if I don't have any readers! If I can not post this here tell me and I will remove it, or just delete it!

Bubba Tech
  2. Banned
    Member #
    Fort Huachuca, AZ (Originally from Pittsburgh, PA)
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Bugless Beast 2.1 ROM @ 1.1GHz
    It's not terrible. I liked the story about the bullet proof BB. Good luck. At least you are attempting to do some work for a living. Most "kids" I know your age would be content to sit around the house and let mom and dad pay for everything and think the world owes them everything. It's always nice to run into someone your age that at least wants to try to make the effort.
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Matth3w View Post
    It's not terrible. I liked the story about the bullet proof BB. Good luck. At least you are attempting to do some work for a living. Most "kids" I know your age would be content to sit around the house and let mom and dad pay for everything and think the world owes them everything. It's always nice to run into someone your age that at least wants to try to make the effort.
    Thank you! The only reason I didn't have a job before was because of Football, and no that is gone. So do you have any suggestions for it? I am thinking about moving it over to a different theme and website altogether once I figure out what I want to do and if I can get any readers.
  4. Banned
    Member #
    Fort Huachuca, AZ (Originally from Pittsburgh, PA)
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Bugless Beast 2.1 ROM @ 1.1GHz
    I like simple and personally I like dark, so no. The hardests parts will be a) keeping it constantly updated, and b) building up your initial fan base. Once you do that, word of mouth will get you more fans.

Perhaps make a Facebook and Myspace page, Twitter, etc.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Thank you! I have already gone about making a Twitter, but still need to integrate that into it! I planned on keeping it dark and simple just because I hate clutter and bright colors hurt my eyes when I read them at night or in the morning! Thanks! Anymore from anyone else?
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Well I have still been updating, and I would like some more criticism anyone has to offer. You could even just tell me how much it sucks, I don't care, whatever criticism you have!
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Bionic
    contributed my $0.01

good luck
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Lol, well thanks but this wasn't exactly for that =P whatd you think of the site?
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Decent site.

If you are interested in interwebz for moneys try Amazon Turking. It isn't the most financially rewarding way to make a buck but an hour or three of some diligent work and you can have enough for dinner that night.
  10. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Try not to use the word "well" so much. That was the first thing I noticed.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links