I see a bunch of you with hockey avatars, so let's hear who you are rooting for and try to keep it as civil as possible while I make fun of you for not being a Penguins' fan.
I'm 29 next month, originally from Pittsburgh. My dad offered to either take me trick or treating on my 10th birthday or go to a hockey game. I chose hockey. I also played deck hockey then ice hockey both for my school and in addition another off season league in the summer.
Some memorable hockey moments:
- Beating Plum in a tournament even though our team sucked.
- Knocking RJ Umberger on his ass against Plum Mustangs about 6 years before he became pro
- Was at Mario Lemieux's last home game when he retired and first game when he came back from retirement
- Was at the Ottawa game in Ottawa for game 1 of the 2007 playoffs...flew in from Texas and dad and I drove to the game. The only people in the entire arena actually from Pittsburgh.
- Was at almost all the home games last playoff season.
My dad has had season tickets for about 15 years or more.