DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Supernatural forum

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Steel Droid 4.8 Droid 3

Supernatural forum

There is a site called Monstrous.com/forum, it's an okay site. Almost everybody there believes in ghosts, spirits, demons, werewolves, etc, basically anything and everything supernatural, along with any conspiracy theory you can think of.

Try and introduce some scientific thought into the mix though, such as logic, reason, or skepticism, and you get banned. At least, that's what happened to me. There is one moderator on the site, username Nina, who is a very power corrupted moderator. She claims I was trolling (which I was not), and that I annoy her, so she banned my IP address.

Of science and democracy
    It gets better on page 2.

Anyone care to debate with her or some of the people on that site?
    Last edited by markml0528; 07-27-2012 at 08:32 PM.
  2. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1417 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    Well... it could be, however messed up it may be... she's trying to "protect" the other members from being flamed... not the way to do it.. but some people just don't have a clue... we like ya just don't spam and we're cool :thumbup:
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    139 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    I used to enjoy debating on sites like that but it never got me anywhere. I'm into Christian apologetics, eschatology, and current events. I'll talk about it all night long if someone has a genuine question or an interest but I won't debate. It's a waste of my time because most people don't really care about your answers they just want to see if they can stump you. At least that's my experience. If I went on that board I'd get banned quicker than you did.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.
    Droid does...Apple bites

4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Steel Droid 4.8 Droid 3
    I've never been a "troublesome" poster on any forums. It's just disappointing when the uneducated and ignorant are given power and don't know how to use it properly. If you're a moderator, you're not supposed to ban people because they annoy you.
  5. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1417 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    No you're not... infact if the site was worth anything IMHO they would encourage healthy non flaming debate.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Steel Droid 4.8 Droid 3
    Quote Originally Posted by LoudRam View Post
    I used to enjoy debating on sites like that but it never got me anywhere. I'm into Christian apologetics, eschatology, and current events. I'll talk about it all night long if someone has a genuine question or an interest but I won't debate. It's a waste of my time because most people don't really care about your answers they just want to see if they can stump you. At least that's my experience. If I went on that board I'd get banned quicker than you did.

You would get banned quicker than I would. Only because I've already "primed" them, they've got that ban hammer ready. A friend of mine, who only had a few posts on the site, asked Nina how I was being a troll, and Nina banned her then deleted all her posts.

I can still access the site, but not from my house's IP. Have to use a proxy, mcdonalds wifi, or my phone :P

So, while we're semi on the subject, do either of you have any supernatural stories you'd like to share?
  7. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1417 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    Well once a month... my wife becomes evil....
    markml0528 and Shadez like this.
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    139 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Quote Originally Posted by 94lt1
    Well once a month... my wife becomes evil....
    LOL!!!

Droid does...Apple bites

9. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1417 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    This is gonna sound odd I'm sure.. but I heard of this time where a pastor from a church went crazy after breaking down on route 66, an old section, they had the old highway phones for emergencies installed from what I was told, or maybe it was a pay phone idk, but he went to make a phone call cause his car was broken down, something terrible happened when he tried to make that call, he flew off the handle and almost beat himself to death with a tire iron... he was still trying to hit himself with that tire iron when his wife finally got help flagged down.
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    139 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Quote Originally Posted by 94lt1
    This is gonna sound odd I'm sure.. but I heard of this time where a pastor from a church went crazy after breaking down on route 66, an old section, they had the old highway phones for emergencies installed from what I was told, or maybe it was a pay phone idk, but he went to make a phone call cause his car was broken down, something terrible happened when he tried to make that call, he flew off the handle and almost beat himself to death with a tire iron... he was still trying to hit himself with that tire iron when his wife finally got help flagged down.
    Never heard that one before. But I don't live near or ever looked into any Rt 66 stories.

Droid does...Apple bites

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links