DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Upcoming absence of Droid DOES!!

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Thanks for everything you have done hope everything goes well and everything thing works out

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  2. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1562 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member
    You'll always be a part of our family Ryan. Do what you have to do and don't look back. You will be missed my friend. I'm not going to wish you good luck because you don't need it. You will land on your feet. Talk to you soon....
  3. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    1036 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Premium Member
    Take care bud. If you need anything, you know how to reach me.

Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent
  4. What iDoesn't
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Phone
    Rezound and Bionic
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    I never imagined that I would be typing this. Joy and I have called everything off...for good! The final straw happened tonight and I am DYING about it! I also NEVER imagined that we would ever be where we are.

I had said on my Pandora thread on Team BAMF's site that, if her and I didn't work it out, I would bury myself with Android like NEVER before to keep my mind off of everything. Every fiber of my being hoped and prayed that wouldn't happen but it wasn't enough. We have both just hurt and disrespected each other too much I suppose. I will take a 2 day break from everything to gather myself as I am typing through tears at the moment. For the very first time since I've joined here, I will actually be logging out. But, when I return, I will be back more than ever!

It really touches my heart that you all came together for me in this thread, PM, and Gtalk to show your support! I can't thank you all enough! I love you all!!

See ya soon,

Ryan Buckner
    Droid DOES!!
    "If you think you know everything, you can't learn anything." -Robert Morris

If you like my work or I have helped you out and you would like to help me keep the lights on, it is greatly appreciated!!
    http://bit.ly/ro3alQ
  5. RS Lead
    Member #
    Liked
    1042 times
    Phone
    Galaxy s4
    Premium Member
    Sorry to hear Take more than 2 days away from the forum and the internet in general if you can. Clear your head if you can with any other hobby. You'll get back on your feet again

You need someone to talk to don't hesitate to contact me through PM.
  6. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    455 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    Premium Member
    sorry to hear about it man. take a break .. learn whats important .6 months ago i got married to the love of my life . i had to give up a lot of time i spent on different forums/ hot rods/ cell phone hacking/ computer hacking . i just now started to mix that back in . but i know she and child on the way is the most important thing. i don't say this very often in fear of being talked to by a mod. But i am praying for ya ..
    see you soon !
    Justin
    Droid DOES!! likes this.
    "The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Razr maxx
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Gnex
    Bro I don't know you from Adam. With this kind of turmoil and drama in your life, the last thing you need is to dive deeper in a forum and theming.
    What you need to do is step away from the pc, put down your phone and get yourself right. If you run and hide from it, it will pop back over and over again.
    and I believe I saw you have kids. You are connected to Joy until they are 18. More reason to get your head straight.
    I think a few hundred (if that) fans of your themeing can get over the fact that they wont be seeing your work for a while. DF does not matter right now at all.

(of course this is only my opinion)
    justin82 and Droid DOES!! like this.
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    Bro good luck with everything, I really mean that. Me and my girlfriend broke up recently and I have been taking it horribly. Take all the time you need to feel better. I know how you feel I have been through tough break ups and am going through one now. I don't know what do to to make myself feel better even and I have done some destructive things. Just relax, and I hope things work our for you. My prayers are with you.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
    Droid DOES!! likes this.
  9. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    808 times
    Phone
    Verizon S4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nealius View Post
    You are connected to Joy until they are 18.
    I'd have to agree with this sentiment regardless of the details. Android could be long gone by then. Take care of yourself and the ones closest to you first. I hope it works out either way...
    justin82 likes this.
    "...life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it."

Guidelines of Conduct
    The only dumb question is the one not asked.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links