DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghosts....

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Droid razr 4G LTE

Ghosts....

I know there has already been a topic started on this guys and gals but I tried to reply and can't for some reason... And im sure it's not paranormal related. But feel free to move it if someone knows how... I apologize in advance. Where do I begin... Ok, I never was a believer but man O man did that change... Long Long story short but if you want to read the full story I will provide a link for the well respected paranormal group that conducted the investigation @ my residence where you can listen to actual EVPs and see a honest to god swear on my parents and my life real un doctored photo that was takenat my home, that sparked the interest of the big shots... I didn't want my location and name out there and some of my closest friends don't know and for heaven sakes not the neighbors... Hard to hide camera crew and vans with lettering and pictures plastered all over them.. Even though I live a half mile back in the woods I still have neighbors along my road... lol. So as I was saying in short.. Im a 37 year old male who thought was moving into a dream home that is settled on 136 acres in the hills of N Eastern Pennsylvania 1/2 back in the woods.. As my user name states im an avid hunter outdoors man.. Old farm house on property approx 1902 and a newer Cottage style home 1945 where I lay my head at night sits on the land... House needed a total remodel job when I got here so it was done and moved in early October about 6 weeks of hard work... First 2 weeks it was amazing, stars lightning bug shows fit for a fairy-tale frogs at the pond at night coyote howling on occasion and the deer and turkey what a dream/ nightmare ... First:The 911 call... Intruders at 3:02 am me my girlfriend at the time hear total chaos through out the garage and basement garage door slamming up and down foot steps in the basement my dog in his kennel in the basement going ape ****... boxes moving people walking up the cellar steps stuff falling over in the garage and basement I put the 911 Operation lady on speaker to hear this and her response was O My God stay up in the loft police are on there way... she asks are you armed my response heavily...... Police have a difficult time to find my home gps does not show it google earth does... 40 min later Pennsylvania state police show and find nothing and no evidence of anyone being in our home and I had to agree it was like it never happend we were shocked as was the 911 lady when i called her to check my sanity.... It didn't make sense but never in my imagination did I think paranormal, for I was raised Irish Catholic and have a father who taught me from a young age there is always a logical explanation... Boy were we wrong.. week later perfume smells noises of walking , shadows , cold cold house... music box... humming ... bottle caps taking off... cabinet doors slamming... moaning .... sense of being watched.. pamphlet opening up in plain sight... water turning on in sink... photos ... And the last straw what i witnessed happen to my girlfriend as we slept in bed one night made me move out that instant and not return for 7 months till I got some one here to help... So if u guys and gals find this interesting and want to learn my real full story visit www.jamparanormal.com Its the Schuylkill County report its not completely up but check it out if you like... like i stated im sorry for not being able to post this where it should be.. And im a new member so sorry for posting a link to a www if its not allowed im not sure of the rules... I would also like to thank jimmy and his brother for what they have done for me and if anyone's in need of their service its second to none..

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    Wow, sorry you had to go thru that terrifying experience! You're are real trooper for sticking around as long as you did.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using DroidForums
    Riding the information superhighway, next exit Droidforums.net
  4. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    62 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Centura
    Premium Member
    I read what happened with your girlfriend. Do you think it was sleep paralysis, as they found, or did she become possessed at some point? I couldn't imagine waking up to seeing my girlfriend laid out as you've described her. The thought is sickening. I would've also left and never returned.
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Droid razr 4G LTE
    Im not 100% on the sleep paralysis thing as I did alot of research into the topic and did not get the answers I was looking for.. Yes its a nasty horrible thing if it was that... I dont like to say the word... but i have faith a d need to believe it wasn't... But im just your every day guy not a need attention person that keeps a low key.. Heck thats why i moved out in the middle of no where.. Some of my closest friends don't. Know about this... Made me check my sanitary a few times... In my opinion this stuff is real and no one could change my mind... but hey im just a guy who lives out in the woods what do i know...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Droid razr 4G LTE
    Yeah, they were tough times

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    38 times
    Phone
    Nexus 4 (Rooted Stock)
    I thought this thread was going to be about the burn-in/ghosting issue on Galaxy Nexus screens, heh heh
  8. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1561 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member
    This is crazy! When is the rest of it going to be up? I want to see what the deal is with the field and evp's lol. Great story!
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid/Bionic/G2
    wow, that is way freaky. i would never return to that house again.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Droid razr 4G LTE
    Its hard to believe unless you have experienced it but im not here to make people believe.. Only to share my story..
    It's still a open case and all is not up for review yet but soon feel free to visit the site periodically to check..
  11. RS Lead
    Member #
    Liked
    1040 times
    Phone
    Galaxy s4
    Premium Member
    Never had an encounter with spirits or anything, but they are entertaining to hear about. I know some stories are bad and terrifying for the people that were haunted, but it is fascinating to me.

I don't go out seeking this type of interaction, but have on one or two occassions and nothing. A bit creepy, but didn't have an encounters. Scary stuff though...
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Links