DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: My apologies to my DF family for any inconvenience I have caused you.

1. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Twitter
    Nerdslogic
    Phone
    Android

My apologies to my DF family for any inconvenience I have caused you.

I feel I owe an apology to you guys and gals. I had a bunch of links up to write up's I had done and links to email me directly for support. While I honestly enjoy helping those in need I do not enjoy the rudeness I was receiving nor the impatients.

I am a father of 2...a 1 year old and a 2 year old, I work rotation 12 hour shifts between 4 and 6 days a week....sometimes more...and spend whatever time I can helping those who need it. But I don't feel that my personal life was of concern to some that had reached out.....a couple it was quite obvious. Pushed me to a point where I started to feel like "if you didn't research your plan B, or how to undo whatever you are doing....you are to blame for whatever issues you are experiencing". I don't think that is fair nor the right kind of attitude one should have if they are here to help.

SO...pulled the links out of my sig. I am still willing to help whoever needs it but you are going to have to start with me in a thread and when I get a decent feel for you we can take it offline.
    Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch t.v., save for your old age, obey the law, don't ask questions, and repeat after me.....I am free.

Links