DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok...not Droid related, but why is baseball so stupid on their times?

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I am a big baseball fan, and I enjoyed reading these older posts. Baseball is like any other business. The game starts when they can fill the most seats. I live in Portland, Or. and follow the S.F. Giants. That means the games start around 7 pm and I have to stay awake until 10 pm or so to see the end. The biggest crock is the "blackout" area for home teams. I cannot watch any Mariners game either at home or out of town. No Canadian can watch any Bluejays game! Anyway, I am still hoping At Bat 2010 will be tweaked to run live feeds on my Droid! Cheers
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Cool baseball and MLB

Yes, I have been a SF Giants fan since they moved to San Francisco and I was 7-8 years old. We lived about 10 miles from Candlestick. My folks still do. I base my trips south in May and September around the Giants home schedule. My Son went to his first Giants game as an infant and now follows the team from Las Vegas with his wife and my 2 Granddaughters. Budding fans! We have family in and around Los Angeles, talk about rivalries. On another note, I hope the sofware that will allow the Droid to stream games shows up this season. I was going to wait and see if the Verizon iPhone was going to be a reality. Go Giants!
    Last edited by NWGiantFan; 04-30-2010 at 07:20 PM. Reason: spelling
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links