DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 90 of 99 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Post Your Weather Pictures

1. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    826 times
    Twitter
    guidot42
    Phone
    i605/i9250/i515/XT862/A855
    Premium Member
    Hey chevy,
    Got about 2" where I'm at in MA then torrential downpours. Here's a pic from the day before, out of my work van window haha.

1.Need to Flash a ROM? - Flashing ROM - Best Practices
    2.How-To Setup a ROM/MOD/Theme Thread with prefix - Setup ROM/MOD/Theme Thread
    3.Guidelines of Conduct on Droidforums.net - Guidelines of Conduct
  2. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    476 times
    Twitter
    Trusstopher
    Phone
    G-Nex
    Premium Member
    Figured I'd give the time lapse another shot for a longer duration.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    ilikemoneygreen likes this.
    If you always seem to have drama in your life, you are probably the one causing the drama.
    If customer service representatives or restaurant servers always seem to be rude to you, you are probably the one being rude.
    If your computer always seems to be freezing up on you, you're probably doing something wrong.

In my experience, drama begets drama, rudeness begets rudeness, and ineptitude begets ineptitude.
  3. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    1034 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Premium Member
    That was awesome Truss. Do it again

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Blue
  4. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    206 times
    Phone
    OG D1/G-Nex
    Quote Originally Posted by Trusstopher View Post
    Figured I'd give the time lapse another shot for a longer duration.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    It kinda looks like that aircraft is a shooting star. Makes that vid look cool.
    Turtle bit me.I thought they were slow....they snap so fast. ................. <3
  5. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    476 times
    Twitter
    Trusstopher
    Phone
    G-Nex
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikemoneygreen View Post
    It kinda looks like that aircraft is a shooting star. Makes that vid look cool.
    Haha, my mom called after I posted it and asked "Did you notice that shooting star near the beginning???" I told her I was pretty sure it was an airplane, especially because it was time lapse and a shooting star would have gone by too fast to capture it... her response - "Oh, yeah... I guess that's true..... well, let's just call it a shooting star anyway."

Gotta love Moms!
    If you always seem to have drama in your life, you are probably the one causing the drama.
    If customer service representatives or restaurant servers always seem to be rude to you, you are probably the one being rude.
    If your computer always seems to be freezing up on you, you're probably doing something wrong.

In my experience, drama begets drama, rudeness begets rudeness, and ineptitude begets ineptitude.
  6. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    206 times
    Phone
    OG D1/G-Nex
    Haha, my mom called after I posted it and asked "Did you notice that shooting star near the beginning???" I told her I was pretty sure it was an airplane, especially because it was time lapse and a shooting star would have gone by too fast to capture it... her response - "Oh, yeah... I guess that's true..... well, let's just call it a shooting star anyway."

Gotta love Moms!
    Lol, my mom would probably say the same thing. shooting stars sound way better then aircraft anyway And just to be a smarty here, if you captured 45min in a 19sec clip and the shooting star was on it for 2 seconds then that one slow shooting star. Every second is like 2.37 minutes. A lot of wishes going on with that one. And wow truss, looks like we both have kinda been slow on the forums lately. I expected you to pass me up in Post count by now. Looks like the both of us have a life outside these forums. in December i wouldn't have thought that.
    Turtle bit me.I thought they were slow....they snap so fast. ................. <3
  7. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    476 times
    Twitter
    Trusstopher
    Phone
    G-Nex
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikemoneygreen View Post
    Lol, my mom would probably say the same thing. shooting stars sound way better then aircraft anyway And just to be a smarty here, if you captured 45min in a 19sec clip and the shooting star was on it for 2 seconds then that one slow shooting star. Every second is like 2.37 minutes. A lot of wishes going on with that one. And wow truss, looks like we both have kinda been slow on the forums lately. I expected you to pass me up in Post count by now. Looks like the both of us have a life outside these forums. in December i wouldn't have thought that.
    I know you mean... a lot of things definitly picked up after new years rolled around. I try to get on and browse around when I can, but it's a lot harder for me to get involved in new threads haha.

And to return your smarty with my smarty... it was taking a frame every 10 seconds and reproducing at 30 FPS meaning every second of video was 5 minutes of real life... 19 seconds = 95 minutes of actual passage... also consumed something like 65% of my battery haha.

I wish I could get a decent snow fall... It would be pretty cool to watch my back yard get covered up with snow in time lapse.... Only thing that sucks is that I'm without a cell phone while it happens... I might hook my DSLR up to my laptop and tripod it and see what kind of Weather Time-Lapse stuff I can come up with.

8. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    206 times
    Phone
    OG D1/G-Nex
    I know you mean... a lot of things definitly picked up after new years rolled around. I try to get on and browse around when I can, but it's a lot harder for me to get involved in new threads haha.

And to return your smarty with my smarty... it was taking a frame every 10 seconds and reproducing at 30 FPS meaning every second of video was 5 minutes of real life... 19 seconds = 95 minutes of actual passage... also consumed something like 65% of my battery haha.

I wish I could get a decent snow fall... It would be pretty cool to watch my back yard get covered up with snow in time lapse.... Only thing that sucks is that I'm without a cell phone while it happens... I might hook my DSLR up to my laptop and tripod it and see what kind of Weather Time-Lapse stuff I can come up with.
    I would try to show you up with an arizona sunset but i somehow dislike the idea of my cell phone sitting in the sun. What would be an awesome project though is to arduino a motor and have your phones camera follow the sun while keeping a good view of the surroundings. Might be a big project but it would be fun none the less. And snow would be pretty cool, i never really see any out here but i always seem to like viewing everyones crazy snowed in areas. Usually cool looking.
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Twitter
    jfhrtn
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Heads up Kansas City you have severe weather headed your way that has the potential to produce tornadoes

Sent from my Liberated D2
    Droid 2/Liberty v2.0.1/LP+/Oc'ed 1.3gHz LV

10. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    190 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Very weird weather for Sandusky, OH today. It reached 71 and in the last 2 hours, it went from 61 down to 38 and back up to 61. Had a thunderstorm come through so that probably had something to do with the drastic temperature change.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Page 90 of 99 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast

Links