DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How much should I sell my BlackBerry Storm 9530 for?

1. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rob15594 View Post
    I put mine on Ebay "Buy it Now" $135 it was sold in about 20 minutes.

Storm 1 or 2?
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  2. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    246 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    In November I sold my Storm and 2 charging docks for $185. You have to write up a really nice description and be very certain that those interested know it is unlocked for the VZW network and you guarantee the ESN is clear and they won't have any problem activating it.
    Thank you to all who have served or are serving our great country. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. - Ronald Reagan
    --------

3. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600Rider View Post
    In November I sold my Storm and 2 charging docks for $185. You have to write up a really nice description and be very certain that those interested know it is unlocked for the VZW network and you guarantee the ESN is clear and they won't have any problem activating it.
    My wife is a pro at selling stuff on ebay. Problem is I don't want to give up my Storms Charger. I like it so much better then that tiny one that comes with the Droid. And I'd like to keep the headsets too since Droid didn't come with any.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  4. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    246 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post
    My wife is a pro at selling stuff on ebay. Problem is I don't want to give up my Storms Charger. I like it so much better then that tiny one that comes with the Droid. And I'd like to keep the headsets too since Droid didn't come with any.
    Agreed on the charger cord being longer. I hated to part with it when I sold it, however I had a second one that I kept. Nobody buying a Storm on eBay really cares about the headset though, especially if it was already in someone's ear....ick!
    Thank you to all who have served or are serving our great country. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. - Ronald Reagan
    --------

5. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Agreed on the charger cord being longer. I hated to part with it when I sold it, however I had a second one that I kept. Nobody buying a Storm on eBay really cares about the headset though, especially if it was already in someone's ear....ick!

True, lol. I wouldn't want it. Anyway thos little ear covers are ripped. Not very durable.
  6. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Just went to see what a new charger would cost me for the Droid at Monoprice. Servers down. Wanted to get an idea of how far out I'd come ahead if I sold the Storm for around 150.00.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Just went to see what a new charger would cost me for the Droid at Monoprice. Servers down. Wanted to get an idea of how far out I'd come ahead if I sold the Storm for around 150.00.
    This is why Monoprice is down:

Monoprice Not Taking New Orders During Fraud Investigation - The Consumerist

I sold my Storm 1 locally for $200.
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    This is why Monoprice is down:

Monoprice Not Taking New Orders During Fraud Investigation - The Consumerist

I sold my Storm 1 locally for $200.
    Okay, I was thinking I skinned the guy who bought mine. I sold it on craigslist for 235
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links