DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: HTC HD2 gets spec boost for the US

1. DF News Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto DROID !!!
    Premium Member

HTC HD2 gets spec boost for the US

HTC HD2 gets a spec boost for the US -- Engadget

it's getting 1GB of ROM and 576 of RAM, which is a boost over the international edition's 512 and 448MB

sheesh... preparing for windows mobile 7?
  2. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    SGS3
    Likely. M$ has been trying to get Zune and other components onto their mobile OS but from my understanding space restrictions was one reason (of MANY) that it was left out of 6.5. It was also speculated that was one of the main reasons FOR 6.5 (considering that originally 7 was to follow 6.1 but then, almost overnight they changed gears and did the 6.5 BS). But of course NO ONE really knows what's going on at M$ (not even M$ employees, and I know several of them).

It looks like one H#!! of a device though, a shame they won't do it as a Android platform.
    You are right to be wary. There is much bullcrap. Be wary of me too, because I may be wrong. Make up your own mind after you evaluate all the evidence and the logic. - Mark Rippetoe
  3. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID X
    Quote Originally Posted by KZIWarrior View Post
    Likely. M$ has been trying to get Zune and other components onto their mobile OS but from my understanding space restrictions was one reason (of MANY) that it was left out of 6.5. It was also speculated that was one of the main reasons FOR 6.5 (considering that originally 7 was to follow 6.1 but then, almost overnight they changed gears and did the 6.5 BS). But of course NO ONE really knows what's going on at M$ (not even M$ employees, and I know several of them).

It looks like one H#!! of a device though, a shame they won't do it as a Android platform.
    got that right the form factor is Nioce. Love the large screen.
  4. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    SGS3
    Quote Originally Posted by JonKyu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KZIWarrior View Post

got that right the form factor is Nioce. Love the large screen.
    Yeah, I saw it a while back when they first announced it was coming stateside (but well before they said what carrier it would be with) and I tried to hold out but just couldn't take AT&T anymore, glad I didn't wait any longer (T-Mobile is CRAP out here).
    You are right to be wary. There is much bullcrap. Be wary of me too, because I may be wrong. Make up your own mind after you evaluate all the evidence and the logic. - Mark Rippetoe
  5. DF News Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto DROID !!!
    Premium Member
    beautiful phone, constrained to TMobile at this point... really not sure why HTC hasn't made an Android version yet

Links