DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Whats up DroidForums?

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus

Whats up DroidForums?

How's everyone?

I just invested into the Motorola Droid hardly two weeks ago now I guess. I am a Computer Science undergrad major so tech is my life, Linux is my good friend, and I <3 open source.

With that said, I know my place and I am definitely a newbie when it comes to the level of conversations about phones I intend to read here on the forum, as well as general topics over the Android OS.

I know I hardly read the newbie section of forums I frequent so I think I'll stop it there, but I hope to learn some great incite from everyone here! (Through a Google search I came here and already learned about the multiple calling voice codecs avail and changed mine to the supposedly better -B version of whichever the codec was. Awesome start!)
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by badz View Post
    How's everyone?

I just invested into the Motorola Droid hardly two weeks ago now I guess. I am a Computer Science undergrad major so tech is my life, Linux is my good friend, and I <3 open source.

With that said, I know my place and I am definitely a newbie when it comes to the level of conversations about phones I intend to read here on the forum, as well as general topics over the Android OS.

I know I hardly read the newbie section of forums I frequent so I think I'll stop it there, but I hope to learn some great incite from everyone here! (Through a Google search I came here and already learned about the multiple calling voice codecs avail and changed mine to the supposedly better -B version of whichever the codec was. Awesome start!)
    Good to see more tech, people here. Hope you enjoy your time here. I'll be looking for your posts here. I'm sure you can teach us a lot.
  3. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Premium Member
    Welcome to the machine! Yeah man, enjoy.. there is plenty of good stuff here, I know I have learned a lot..
    -Respect is rule #1
    -Email us at DroidForumPromo@gmail to become a Supporting Vendor.
    -Not around as often as I used to be... Still, feel free to PM me if there is anything I can help with!
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Thanks guys. It's bad that I found this site this week in particular because its finals week haha. I can easily see myself getting sucked into a ton of threads and just blow off the studying I have to do.

Again I'm psyched to learn as this is an unexplored area for me, and I'll start posting my questions/responses as soon as I get some quality time.

Links