My Best Friend and I both had Blackberry Curves until he went and bought a DROID Incredible for him and his Wife. I almost was going to purchase the new Blackberry Torch but I waited and about a week later was at BJ's Wholesale Club and Verizon was having a 2 for 1 deal, and BJ's Offered a $50 BJ's gift card for each number transferred. I couldn't decide between the DROID X & DROID Incredible so I Bought both figuring I was getting the best 2 DROID Phones out right now, they only drawback so far with insurance on both phones and only 700 anytime minutes a month it is costing me around $160 a month.. I was happy that the X came pre-installed with a 16gb Micro-SDHC Card that saved me around $60, I am using the 16gb Micro-SDHC card that I had in my Blackberry in my Incredible now. When the prices drop on the 32gb Micro-SDHC Card, I already know I am going to have to buy one for each DROID.
I have a couple questions if that's OK:
1) What is the major difference between the DROID X & DROID Incredible? I either herard or read where the X has HDMI but the Incredible now has HDMI ability now with the software upgrade to 2.2 is this correct?
2) I love the Desk Clock APP on my Incredible I like seeing the Time, Date and Current Weather on my Homepage. How do I get transfer this APP to my X?
3) Should I be weary of APPS that say they will access the information on my Phone and on my SD Card? I have personal private stuff on my phones and don't want to share it with just anyone? Once one of these APPs is Downloaded and I Don't want to install it how do I delete it?
4) I was able to hook both the X & Incredible up to my Wireless Home Network which has Comcast Ultimate Internet and I went to www.speedtest.net and on each Phone when connect to my home network I Download around 10mbs and Upload around 6mbs, I think that is pretty good am I correct?
5) Is there a APP or a way that I can access my Computer thru Remote Desktop on either of my DROIDs?
6) Finally is it worth it to go to Verizon and have a 1 on 1 Teaching Session with them about my new DROIDs?
Thank You for answering all my questions and I am sure the more time I get to play around with both phones the more questions I will have. By the way I Love my new DROIDs compared to my old Blackberry Curve 8310. I hope to become an active meber in this Forum as my time allows as you all are very nice and have a plethora of DROID knowledge.