DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Yep,I'm the new guy.

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid A855

Yep,I'm the new guy.

And all those awesome rumors you heard about me are totally true.
    I'm a full-time student, and part-time employee. I enjoy gadgets and all that jazz.

I'm a former Blackberry and iPod Touch user (yes I walked around with these two devices constantly). I ditched the weird stares and douchbaggery. I traded my iPod Touch for the original Verizon Droid to get my feet wet.

I want to learn about Rooting, Tethering, heck anything that can make this already stock awesome (and...obsolete) device even better.

Rolling with the A855 for now, until my upgrade rolls along.
    Cooler than a Polar Bear's Toenail.

Je suis le poopoo.
  2. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Twitter
    DroidForums
    Phone
    [MDK] S4
    Premium Member
    to the Forum - Thanks for the Intro

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market)

3. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Premium Member
    welcome to the forum!! you'll find all the info you need to get the most out of your droid, and plenty of friendly people to help you along the way. browse around and join in the fun!!

i'm a rooted D1 user, and i don't consider my phone "obsolete". being rooted, it's as fast and as functional as any phone out there, imho. given all the work being done to hack the D2, DX, etc, it may not stay that way. but for now, you got one powerful and wide open device in your hands!!

if you want to learn about rooting, start here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...op-asking.html. if you decide that a journey to the dark side is for you, then we have plenty of info and help for you, as well. Root Droid 1 - regardless of OS version furbearingmammal even has cookies! http://www.droidforums.net/forum/hac...post-root.html

enjoy, and look forward to seeing you around the forum!!
    Last edited by huskerkate; 10-22-2010 at 01:03 PM.
    "Maybe you guys need a refresher course - it's all ballbearings nowadays!!" -- Fletch

"Goonga Galoonga...No - Goonga Lagoonga..." -- Carl, "Caddyshack"
  4. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus, T-bolt, Droid 2
    Welcome to the forums. Don't believe in the cookies though. I rooted and never saw cookie one lol.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Links