DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Natalie here!

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X

Red face Natalie here!

Hey

Just got my droid X about a week ago... got the droid 2 initially, but once I was introduced to the swype technology, I found the pull out keyboard a nuisance (that which I originally thought I would go for the 2 for) Any rate, so I'm loving this phone. I'm not a newbie to the smartphone, but I am to the droid where I can essentially control 'everything' on it... so I feel like I've got a ton to research and get straight in order to customize and get it laid out like I want. So that is why I'm here

Anyway, not big on intro's so I'm done here lol. I'll be trying to make my way around to figure out how and what this 'launcher' deal is and which is best, and ways to extend batt life, and a few accessories like ext. battery and desk chargers/car mounts "that fit with a case on" ... which is what I'm running into issues finding clear answers on. I am holding out for the otterbox defender case however, regardless, I'm really wanting that case.

Any words of wisdom or advice would be awesome. Later!

3. Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Liked
    40 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Premium Member
    Welcome! Glad you joined us are are enjoying your X. I do not use a launcher so I'm not able to make any recommendations.

Mike
  4. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    Premium Member
    Welcome to the site....

We also have a X forum Droid X Forum
    A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

Only the Skilled Survive

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

Drill Sergeant Frick's Rules For Un-armed Combat.
    1. Never be unarmed.
    2. See Rule #1

USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Links