I'm switching over from ATT and my much hated Iphone. It's a decent phone but the volume for the phone isn't quite loud enough, it hesitates/freezes occasionally and takes forever to get caught up with what it's doing.
It was a grip of Benjamins when I got it (1st Gen) just before the price drop and gen2. It's camera is ok and it does play music. Email works as well but accessing anything over a few dozen messages it's unmanagable.
Soooo here I am attempting to switch to ANOTHER service with ANOTHER two year contact. The phone is on order through Amazon as the in store deals suck.
Please tell me that this phone is worth a two year commitment!
1. Volume is loud when held up to your ear? (my iphone's volume sucks, but maybe i'm losing my hearing from my mustangs exhaust or old age)
2. Does the phone lockup or freeze/hesitate once a week? (Iphone does this and sometimes needs rebooted totally)
3. Any issues with the phone that I should know or expect?
4. How's the email management work? (If you have an iphone or had you'll know what i'm talking about when I complain about scrolling down to older emails.... and scrolling and scrolling .....)
5. How's it handle loading of mp3's and movies/pictures?
Again, I just ordered one but will be doing a search for this info. I want to make sure it's worth it before activating and committing to this phone and verizons service.
Oh and I'm Jake and live in LA. Phone is on order and if it works out I'll be looking for some accessories for it.