DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: New Guy

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic

New Guy

Hi Folks,
    Glad to join you. I picked up my Droid yesterday and am of course still learning all about it. The big assignment right now is finding out which (of the iPhone and the Droid) rules. Any input or opinion along these lines will be appreciated. Eventually I'll come up with more and more questions, although so far they have been pretty easy to answer.

Tom

3. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slothead View Post
    Hi Folks,
    Glad to join you. I picked up my Droid yesterday and am of course still learning all about it. The big assignment right now is finding out which (of the iPhone and the Droid) rules. Any input or opinion along these lines will be appreciated. Eventually I'll come up with more and more questions, although so far they have been pretty easy to answer.

Tom
    Well if you believe Time Magazine, Droid rules. #1 gadget in 2009. The iPhone finished a distant 4th.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct

Links