DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Hey yall... i am so lost

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

Hey yall... i am so lost

Greetings from Atlanta GA!

Just got my new Droid from verizon!
    I love it but still have so much to learn about it. I have no idea how to save pictures ... (ex: when i get one in a txt message or when browsing online) I click menu and all it says i can do is save as icon or wallpaper.
    Also attempted to connect to my Mac and even after i mounted and attempted to drag pictures... it would not come up on phone.
  2. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kasfighter View Post
    Greetings from Atlanta GA!

Just got my new Droid from verizon!
    I love it but still have so much to learn about it. I have no idea how to save pictures ... (ex: when i get one in a txt message or when browsing online) I click menu and all it says i can do is save as icon or wallpaper.
    Also attempted to connect to my Mac and even after i mounted and attempted to drag pictures... it would not come up on phone.
    First off let me you to the forum. Let me point to the faq thread located Droid FAQ - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

fell free to take a look around. Since I haven't gotten my Droid yet (Monday delievery) I can't anser the questions directly. I'm sure some others will come along and help out also
    Sometimes , It is what it is !
  3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    thank you for the reply
    ~Forgive others so that you can be forgiven yourself ~

343 Always Remembered

Links