DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Howzit!!

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID X

Howzit!!

What's up!
    Had my Droid X since release date and love it (comming from a freezing LG Dare). There's alot to learn about this phone and I'm here to soak it all in. Just bought a MOTO car and home dock. Also have a leather case but having issues as magnetic flap prompts the dock screen.
  2. Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Liked
    40 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Premium Member
    Welcome! Glad you joined us. The magnet on the leather case has been a issue for quite some time. Not sure if there is a solution. I have the home and car docks. Both work very well on my Droid.

Let us know if you have questions.

Mike
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    One of those places where we have a lot of sweet tea.
    Phone
    droid 4
    Hi Beangrower, (Honolulu-----egh, COFFEE!? You have my full attention.)
    I had a Dare once upon a time and I wore it out. They couldn't replace it that day so I went to a Hint. I didn't keep the Hint too long though and am Proud of my Droid.
    It is definately a helpful friend.

I like the body glove cover--I do not use the clips. There are some gripes about the face plates but it's been good to me!
    Welcome!
    Some days...you cannot run the show...just go with it. Why? The word mutiny. Because? My mutiny wins when I have had my fill. Today I am likely just going with it....

Links