DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Hello all

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid x

Hello all

Hello everyone, a little over a week ago I picked up the droid x after hearing a friend of mine speak so highly of his iphone. I have nothing against iphones I just don't like their service provider so when another friend of mine told me that smart phones would soon be available to everyone regardless of the carrier I decided to wait until verizon released their version; and of course released one that I liked. When I saw the droid x I knew that was the one I wanted and although I'm still getting used to all of its features I know I made the right choice
  2. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince69 View Post
    Hello everyone, a little over a week ago I picked up the droid x after hearing a friend of mine speak so highly of his iphone. I have nothing against iphones I just don't like their service provider so when another friend of mine told me that smart phones would soon be available to everyone regardless of the carrier I decided to wait until verizon released their version; and of course released one that I liked. When I saw the droid x I knew that was the one I wanted and although I'm still getting used to all of its features I know I made the right choice
    to the Droid Forums. You bet, there is a little learning curve but stick with it. Once you understand your Droid you'll love it. And if you do need help feel free to ask.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  3. Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Liked
    40 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Premium Member
    Welcome! Like you, I do not like AT&T's coverage. VZW works so much better, for me.

The Android OS is fantastic. When I moved from an iPhone to a Droid it took me a few days to get use to the Android OS. Now, I would not trade it.

Let us know if you have questions.

Mike

Links