DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: New to Droid

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Incredible

New to Droid

Hi! Just switched from the Blackberry Storm to the Incredible & already love almost everything about it. Just looking for answers to a few questions so I'll wander the forums for a bit.

3. Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Liked
    40 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Premium Member
    Welcome! Glad you are enjoying your DI. This is a fantastic site for learning and sharing information about the Droid. The forum tab has lots of information. If you can't find answers post a thread and the community will reply.

Mike
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Hi there... this is dabyk.. I just spent three hours in Verizon--that was a patient person--(not me!!).
    I have had a blackberry for a long time and wanted something different and heard alot of good things about the droid x.. I am still getting used to it and trying to figure stuff out and its frustrating ... help.. its so good to be on here..
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Incredible

So far, I'm finding the Incredible

is much easier to use than my Blackberry Storm was. It took some roaming around the forum but I did find an answer to one of my questions about the MMS photos coming thru as a slideshow. I downloaded an app & viola! Now the pics are part of the text message. One of the things I noticed immediately is that the touch keyboard is MUCH easier to use. Just keep playing with it.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by Tess2693 View Post
    is much easier to use than my Blackberry Storm was. It took some roaming around the forum but I did find an answer to one of my questions about the MMS photos coming thru as a slideshow. I downloaded an app & viola! Now the pics are part of the text message. One of the things I noticed immediately is that the touch keyboard is MUCH easier to use. Just keep playing with it.
    And that's why there's a search feature here .
  7. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Incredible

LOL - that's exactly how I found it

Thank goodness for search

Links