I am trying to decide which way to go for my first step up into the Android phone market. My new every 2 is coming due in march of 2011 but I have the option of getting into the new Droid X now with the new contract. I am also watching some slightly used Droid 1 on eBay thinking that maybe I should step up into the original Droid for now to get acclimated to it and then still have my new every 2 available to use in the spring or maybe even Q4 depending on which VZW Motorola Droid is available at that time. Possibly the 2 Ghz. droid rumored to be out by years end or even VZW first 4g compatible droid.... I want to take the plunge now and not wait another 6 months.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.