DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: need help

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr

Smile need help

Hi I am a new droid owner. I have had every kind of phone you can think of. I change phones alot. I have been using a LG DARE for about 6 months. That is probally the longest I have used a phone. I love my Dare but wanted to try the droid. Can someone please help me? Can the missed calls show on your screen like they do a Dare? Can you get the text messages to come through automatically where you can see them on the screen as well? How do you load your contacts from a Dare to the droid? I have backup assit with Verizon. Can you do it that way? PLEASE can someone help?
  2. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    455 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle4439 View Post
    Hi I am a new droid owner. I have had every kind of phone you can think of. I change phones alot. I have been using a LG DARE for about 6 months. That is probally the longest I have used a phone. I love my Dare but wanted to try the droid. Can someone please help me? Can the missed calls show on your screen like they do a Dare? Can you get the text messages to come through automatically where you can see them on the screen as well? How do you load your contacts from a Dare to the droid? I have backup assit with Verizon. Can you do it that way? PLEASE can someone help?
    ok let me try this.. for your contacts do this.

for messages download handcent from the market..

missed calls i do not know about it will show up in notificcation bar

hope this all helps
    oh yeah welcome to the forums
    "The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Razr maxx
  3. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle4439 View Post
    to the Droid Forum. I might suggest that you take a look at our FAQ page. There are lots of things in there that you probably don't know about your Droid.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Exclamation Help!

LOL I can't find where to post new question!!
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid

Contact List

I just got a new droid a couple of weeks ago and had started to manually enter my contacts when my girlfriend saw me and asked what I was doing. After I told her and she finished laughing she said just take both phones up to the store. Sure enough even if they are busy they have a little machine they can hook both phones up and have everything transfered in 5 to 10 minutes. It saves a lot of headache trying to do it yourself.

Links