DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Yup I'm new to the Droid

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Yup I'm new to the Droid

I just bought it this past weekend from Verizon. I guess it's a Verizon Droid, but it loads up as Motorola on the first screen so maybe that's the one I have, don't know! Am really interested in getting the most out of this phone and prove it beats the iPhone!!
  2. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 59gretsch View Post
    I just bought it this past weekend from Verizon. I guess it's a Verizon Droid, but it loads up as Motorola on the first screen so maybe that's the one I have, don't know! Am really interested in getting the most out of this phone and prove it beats the iPhone!!
    to the Droid Forums. I suggest you start out with our faq's thread and from there pick a topic that seems to grab your interest.

Here's a little something to help you out too:

http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles/...000202474a.pdf
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by 59gretsch View Post

Welcome, 59gretsch! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in! You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Unfortunately, you'll also discover that the only thing more addicting than this forum is that Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy!

Links