DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Paragraphs Not Created In My New Thread

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus - Rooted

Unhappy Paragraphs Not Created In My New Thread

***THIS THREAD IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE MULTIPLE PARAGAPHS, BUT ITS NOT WORKING*** I just typed out quite a long thread with multiple points and questions being addressed. I typed it out to try to organize it as best as possible. When I posted, every line of text just ran together. HERE IS MY TEST, THIS SENTENCE IS BEING TYPED ON A NEW LINE. And now there should be a third paragraph showing. If this were a sample of my previous thread, it would look like this: "I just typed out quite a long thread with multiple points and questions being addressed. I typed it out to try to organize it as best as possible. When I posted, every line of text just ran together. HERE IS MY TEST, THIS SENTENCE IS BEING TYPED ON A NEW LINE. And now there should be a third paragraph showing. If this were a sample of my previous thread, it would look like this:"***SEE WHAT I MEAN?*** No one wants to even begin to read my threads because of this!!!
    Last edited by neccoguy21; 05-12-2010 at 04:36 PM.

3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid

Re: Paragraphs Not Created In My New Thread

There is a help board...go there otherwise people are going to flame you. Try to pm a mod or something.
  4. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Moto-Droid - rooted
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by neccoguy21 View Post
    ***THIS THREAD IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE MULTIPLE PARAGAPHS, BUT ITS NOT WORKING*** I just typed out quite a long thread with multiple points and questions being addressed. I typed it out to try to organize it as best as possible. When I posted, every line of text just ran together. HERE IS MY TEST, THIS SENTENCE IS BEING TYPED ON A NEW LINE. And now there should be a third paragraph showing. If this were a sample of my previous thread, it would look like this: "I just typed out quite a long thread with multiple points and questions being addressed. I typed it out to try to organize it as best as possible. When I posted, every line of text just ran together. HERE IS MY TEST, THIS SENTENCE IS BEING TYPED ON A NEW LINE. And now there should be a third paragraph showing. If this were a sample of my previous thread, it would look like this:"***SEE WHAT I MEAN?*** No one wants to even begin to read my threads because of this!!!

test paragraph 1

test paragraph 2

test paragraph 3

Preview mode looks fine. If it posts ok its not the forum, its your browser. Try a different one, do a test preview post, then just bail on the thread. Try pm'ing yourself to see if it does the same thing or not.
    Chris

If you apply a rom or theme - backup first!
    If you don't know how to backup...Stop until you do.
    hint: I name my backups like this: sg6.0_20100428 or ss4.2_20100626 to easily find them later. rom and date.

Have a Problem, Click here to Visit the Rescue Squad

Links