DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Sweet

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid

Sweet

My wife and I both were due for a Verizon upgrade, and we picked up 2 Droids yesterday afternoon. Just love 'em! ++++++++++++++

3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Welcome to the forums! I've been using my Droid for just a few days, and it is fantastic. Be sure to poke around & use the search feature- lots of our n00b questions have been asked & answered ad infinitum already, and there's tons of good info here for us already.
    Disclaimer: I work for Verizon, but I do not work wireless. I do, however, design the data circuits that connect all those lovely little cell towers.
  4. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Droid DNA
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackenstein View Post
    My wife and I both were due for a Verizon upgrade, and we picked up 2 Droids yesterday afternoon. Just love 'em! ++++++++++++++
    Welcome "Blackenstein" to DroidForums

Very nice move, buying two of them, so neither of you have to share your Droids!! Welcome to the world of Droid. We hope you like your time in the Forums. Check out the FAQ section to give yourself a kick start with your twin Droids. Great to have you here ~~~
    Where Ever you Go! There You Are !!

Links