DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Out from the Storm......

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    ADR6300

Out from the Storm......

Hello to my new family!!

My name is Christopher from Memphis, TN and am a former crackberry user. I had the first version of the Storm, and refused to get the newer Storm 2. The phone was wonderful in nature, but just too buggy and I hated doing the daily battery pull dance. Well when it was time to renew, I went with the incredible INCREDIBLE. I originally purchased the DROID, but the next day the incredible was offered, so I exchanged for it. So far this phone has rendered my laptop useless, and I plan to get the most out of it.

I am so far having a few issues with browsing, any help? I love the display, and my coworkers absolutely love it.....

Lets Go!!

3. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    245 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    Many former Storm users, myself included, and have never looked back. The Android platform is where it's at. Welcome to DF and hope you enjoy your stay.
    Thank you to all who have served or are serving our great country. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. - Ronald Reagan
    --------

4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by criscrok View Post
    Hello to my new family!!

My name is Christopher from Memphis, TN and am a former crackberry user. I had the first version of the Storm, and refused to get the newer Storm 2. The phone was wonderful in nature, but just too buggy and I hated doing the daily battery pull dance. Well when it was time to renew, I went with the incredible INCREDIBLE. I originally purchased the DROID, but the next day the incredible was offered, so I exchanged for it. So far this phone has rendered my laptop useless, and I plan to get the most out of it.

I am so far having a few issues with browsing, any help? I love the display, and my coworkers absolutely love it.....

Lets Go!!
    Welcome, Christopher! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in! Reading the threads on the forum will only increase how much you enjoy that new Incredible! Here you go: Droid Incredible Forum - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum Have fun!

Links