DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: new to android

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Smile new to android

Hello, my name is Spencer, and I am from Farmington Hills, about 45 minutes out side of Detroit. I have switched from a blackberry curve to a nokia e71x to a htc tilt to an iphone 3gs back to a blackberry 9700 and got annoyed with the dropped calls with at&t and switched to an iphone 3gs to see if I could get better coverage. Then i was super mad at at&t so I switched to verizon and got the motorola Droid. I consider myself as a phone geek and I have loved and hated most of the phones I have tried out. I can honestly say the motorola Droid is by far the perfect phone for me. I am excited to be a part of the big android takeover.

3. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Moto-Droid - rooted
    Premium Member
    Welcome aboard! You have found us and as a reward you will have no more free time, especially being a phone geek
    Chris

If you apply a rom or theme - backup first!
    If you don't know how to backup...Stop until you do.
    hint: I name my backups like this: sg6.0_20100428 or ss4.2_20100626 to easily find them later. rom and date.

Have a Problem, Click here to Visit the Rescue Squad
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by droidwolf View Post
    Hello, my name is Spencer, and I am from Farmington Hills, about 45 minutes out side of Detroit. I have switched from a blackberry curve to a nokia e71x to a htc tilt to an iphone 3gs back to a blackberry 9700 and got annoyed with the dropped calls with at&t and switched to an iphone 3gs to see if I could get better coverage. Then i was super mad at at&t so I switched to verizon and got the motorola Droid. I consider myself as a phone geek and I have loved and hated most of the phones I have tried out. I can honestly say the motorola Droid is by far the perfect phone for me. I am excited to be a part of the big android takeover.
    And another Droid addict is born... Welcome to the forum, Spencer! We're glad that you've decided to join us!

5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    SGN
    Welcome Spencer. I know you're going to love it in the Android community, and especially in this forum.
  6. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1562 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member

Re: new to android

Welcome to the forums Spencer. I know Farmington Hills very well.

When i lived out there i used to workout at the Powerhouse Gym. Not sure if its still there or not but i know the area well.

Enjoy the forums and welcome to the world of the Moto Droid. Its a phenominal device.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  7. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Newbie question-How do I download new wallpapers into new droid incredible?

Links