DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Lovin this phone

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid

Lovin this phone

Hi I'm Lance. Third smartphone, first one being a Samsung Omnia. It held me down for a while, but was another one of those wannabe iphone killers. Started using the Blackberry World, but I wasn't satisfied with the web browsing experience and wasn't too familiar with the apps. The BBM was interesting as I could chat with some buddies that had it as well but nothing too special. Now, with the Motorola Droid. I've been eying this phone since I've had my Omnia some time ago. Even before the super hyped marketing agenda on TV, I had seen the specs of this phone on a random gadget site. I just knew I had to get one. And here I am now, introducing myself on the Droid forums of how Impressed I am of this phone's capabilities.
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by lantz View Post
    Hi I'm Lance. Third smartphone, first one being a Samsung Omnia. It held me down for a while, but was another one of those wannabe iphone killers. Started using the Blackberry World, but I wasn't satisfied with the web browsing experience and wasn't too familiar with the apps. The BBM was interesting as I could chat with some buddies that had it as well but nothing too special. Now, with the Motorola Droid. I've been eying this phone since I've had my Omnia some time ago. Even before the super hyped marketing agenda on TV, I had seen the specs of this phone on a random gadget site. I just knew I had to get one. And here I am now, introducing myself on the Droid forums of how Impressed I am of this phone's capabilities.
    Welcome to your newest obsession, lantz! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! This place is full of friendly folks and great information. So just look around and make yourself at home! You'll be amazed how much you can learn by reading the threads here on the forum! Start out with the links in my signature and that ought to lessen the learning curve a little. If you get stuck, just post a question in the appropriate area and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!

3. Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Liked
    40 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Premium Member
    Welcome! Glad you got your Droid and joined this forum.

Mike

Links