DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: My Experience

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

My Experience

My first pc was an Apple IIe. I've had cell phones since they came out and they were about 10" long and 2" thick.

I really think the IPhone and Droid are decendants of the Apple Newton. I had two of those. Really liked the idea of everything working in the memory of the unit. Apps weren't free back then. The Newton used to lock up or "force close" about the same amount the Droid does. However, with the Newton you weren't given the option to wait. You just had to hit the reset button and you lost whatever you were working on.

I'm a sucker for gadgets, but I also don't like to be the first group buying a new toy. I like to watch other people be the guinee pigs.

All in all, the Droid is the best tool I've owned yet.

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by Postnsons View Post
    My first pc was an Apple IIe. I've had cell phones since they came out and they were about 10" long and 2" thick.

I really think the IPhone and Droid are decendants of the Apple Newton. I had two of those. Really liked the idea of everything working in the memory of the unit. Apps weren't free back then. The Newton used to lock up or "force close" about the same amount the Droid does. However, with the Newton you weren't given the option to wait. You just had to hit the reset button and you lost whatever you were working on.

I'm a sucker for gadgets, but I also don't like to be the first group buying a new toy. I like to watch other people be the guinee pigs.

All in all, the Droid is the best tool I've owned yet.
    Welcome to your newest obsession, Postnsons! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! And remember if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Links