DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Hello and thanks

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    A855

Hello and thanks

Hi, I am grateful for the efforts of the folks responsible for this forum. I am a 46 y/o medical profession but new to the Droid, actually my wife and I both are (got a buy one get one free deal). Within a few days several of my questions were answered here. Keep up the great work.
  2. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    DrOiD
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    hi mrbee!! to the forum! We're very happy to have you both join us
    *~*Corinacakes*~*

-Keep your political and religious views off this forum.
    -We are here to have fun and learn, so please try and keep it that way for everyone!

If you like my work and would like to help get my nails done I'd love it!
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbee63 View Post
    Hi, I am grateful for the efforts of the folks responsible for this forum. I am a 46 y/o medical profession but new to the Droid, actually my wife and I both are (got a buy one get one free deal). Within a few days several of my questions were answered here. Keep up the great work.

Welcome, mrbee63! We're so happy you and your wife have decided to join us! So make yourself at home, and jump right in! You'll find that everyone on this forum is very friendly and here to help and learn! Reading the threads will teach you more than you could ever imagine, and if you get stuck, just post a question - someone will be along to help you out! Check out the first three links in my signature and you'll learn a whole lot fast! Hope you both enjoy your time here with us!

Links