DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Intro:

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung Charge SCH-I510

Talking Intro:

New Droid owner here! Got the Moto Droid with 2.1 already installed. I know the incredibul is coming out, but with a new every 2 discount, and a rebate from my local Verizon store, I got it for free, so I just couldn't pass it up! This site/forum has been great and has helped me out a lot! Thanks!
  2. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by horaceunit View Post
    New Droid owner here! Got the Moto Droid with 2.1 already installed. I know the incredibul is coming out, but with a new every 2 discount, and a rebate from my local Verizon store, I got it for free, so I just couldn't pass it up! This site/forum has been great and has helped me out a lot! Thanks!
    horaceunit to the Droid Forums. Droid is a great phone, there is always going to be something new coming out. And who knows maybe the Incredible may not be so incredible? I kind of think it will actually but you still got a great phone. Glad you found the Forum useful for you.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    See my sig, silly!
    welcome and you wont' be disappointed. this site... let me rephrase that, the people here will help you transform your droid to the best phone ever. You won't be let down!
    Droid Razr
    Custom Dialers for D1
    My broken glass icons: Broken Icons | Android Logo Icons (in progress): Android Icons

4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by horaceunit View Post
    Welcome, horaceunit! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Links