DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Skeptical At First...

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Skeptical At First...

Hi all,

I became an owner of a Motorola Droid yesterday and I was a little hesitant to purchase the phone, at first.

I really wanted to wait for the HTC Droid Incredible to come out before I made any final decisions regarding my new phone, however, the guy at the Verizon dealer convinced me to test out the Moto Droid first and, if I don't like it, return it in 30 days!

I have to say, I really enjoy the phone. The only thing I was really hesitant about was the Incredible's 1 GhZ"SnapDragon" processor. I watched review videos and saw that the transitions between applications and within the menu screen were really smooth...almost flawless... and that made me want it even more. Plus the fact that it has an 8 Mega Pixel camera and the new HTC Sense UI. I do love the Moto Droid, but I would at least like to play with the Incredible.

Any suggestions on which I should stick with???

Thanks

3. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID X

Re: Skeptical At First...

I REALLY love my droid but from videos I've seen the incredible seems like a really nice device. Definitely make use of the 30 day trial then go see the incredible when it comes out to the stores and make your own comparisons. enjoy though and welcome!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  4. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cromero555 View Post
    Hi all,

I became an owner of a Motorola Droid yesterday and I was a little hesitant to purchase the phone, at first.

I really wanted to wait for the HTC Droid Incredible to come out before I made any final decisions regarding my new phone, however, the guy at the Verizon dealer convinced me to test out the Moto Droid first and, if I don't like it, return it in 30 days!

I have to say, I really enjoy the phone. The only thing I was really hesitant about was the Incredible's 1 GhZ"SnapDragon" processor. I watched review videos and saw that the transitions between applications and within the menu screen were really smooth...almost flawless... and that made me want it even more. Plus the fact that it has an 8 Mega Pixel camera and the new HTC Sense UI. I do love the Moto Droid, but I would at least like to play with the Incredible.

Thanks

to the Droid Forums.

I would say it probably boils down to whether or not you want a physical keyboard, and waiting to hear other reports about the HTC Incredible. It does look like an impressive phone. I can only say I'm very happy with the Droid.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Stick with a rooted and overclocked Droid.
    Android user since Droid 1 launch.
    • Droid Razr Maxx (Current): Eclipse ICS v1.1
    • Droid Bionic (Wife's Current/My Previous): Eclipse v2.2
    • DroidX (Retired): Liberty3 v2.0
    • Droid 1 (Retired): Project Elite @ 1.25GHz SV
    "I can't wait to get it out of the box and void its warranty"
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by cromero555 View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks
    Welcome, cromero555! Glad you found us! This place is full of friendly folks and great information. So just look around and make yourself at home! You'll be amazed how much you can learn by reading the threads here on the forum! If you get stuck, just post a question in the appropriate area and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!

Links