DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Hey!

1. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    D2 - Team DeFuse
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member

Hey!

Just wanted to say what up to everyone here. Just switched from Windows Mobile to Android and loving my new Droid.

Thanks for all the info so far.

Happy 420
  2. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MotaBoy View Post
    Just wanted to say what up to everyone here. Just switched from Windows Mobile to Android and loving my new Droid.

Happy 420
    MotaBoy to the Droid Forums. Glad you were able to find us and make use of our resources. If you need any help finding something, we will try to point you in the right direction.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by MotaBoy View Post

Happy 420
    Welcome, MotaBoy! Glad you found us! This place is full of friendly folks and great information. So just look around and make yourself at home! You'll be amazed how much you can learn by reading the threads here on the forum! Like Hook said, if you get stuck, just post a question in the appropriate area and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!

Links