DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Greetings All

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Rooted Moto Droid

Smile Greetings All

Hello I am Tyroniousdex
    I have had my Droid for 2 months. I have GDE, Better Keyboard, Astro, Taskkiller Various game emulators Ultimate Juice and the other required apps. What I am tyring to say is that i have taken my Droid as far I can. I am ready to root and add Buggless Beast and Ultimate Droid and get rid of those annoying apps that I will never use in this lifetime. And maybe even a little OC'ing. I am here to learn. Thanks in advanced.

3. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    245 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    Welcome to DF. I'm sure once you look around you'll find everything you will need to root your Droid, and find friendly people who can assist you along the way. Glad you found us!
    Thank you to all who have served or are serving our great country. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. - Ronald Reagan
    --------

4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by tyroniousdex View Post
    Hello I am Tyroniousdex
    I have had my Droid for 2 months. I have GDE, Better Keyboard, Astro, Taskkiller Various game emulators Ultimate Juice and the other required apps. What I am tyring to say is that i have taken my Droid as far I can. I am ready to root and add Buggless Beast and Ultimate Droid and get rid of those annoying apps that I will never use in this lifetime. And maybe even a little OC'ing. I am here to learn. Thanks in advanced.
    Welcome to the forum, tyroniousdex! We're glad that you've decided to join us! If you get stuck, just post a question in the appropriate area and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!

Links