DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Droid destroys!

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Droid destroys!

I'm Jared. I got my Moto Droid the day before Christmas. It's the coolest phone I've ever touched and is light years ahead of the Blackberry Pearl I switched from.

I've been reading through a lot of posts on here and there are a lot of interesting things. I'd like to learn how to create live wallpapers and I'm thinking about rooting my Droid today or tomorrow. I'm a little nervous about it because of the risks. Although from all the good things that could come it seems worthwhile.

Anyways, it's good to be here!

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared64 View Post
    I'm Jared. I got my Moto Droid the day before Christmas. It's the coolest phone I've ever touched and is light years ahead of the Blackberry Pearl I switched from.

I've been reading through a lot of posts on here and there are a lot of interesting things. I'd like to learn how to create live wallpapers and I'm thinking about rooting my Droid today or tomorrow. I'm a little nervous about it because of the risks. Although from all the good things that could come it seems worthwhile.

Anyways, it's good to be here!
    Welcome to your newest obsession, Jared! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! And remember if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask! Hope you enjoy your time here!

4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    iPhone 4 16GB
    Welcome to the forums. Make sure to do tons of research before rooting or choosing a rom. Make sure its something you are going to be happy with.
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    See my sig, silly!
    Welcome. I can't say whether to root or not but I'm glad I did. Got mine in early December and haven't put it down yet.
    Droid Razr
    Custom Dialers for D1
    My broken glass icons: Broken Icons | Android Logo Icons (in progress): Android Icons

6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Thanks for the welcoming!

I've been reading about ROM's and rooting for a week straight. The information on here is amazing!

Links