DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Greetings

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Greetings

Hello everyone, Just got a Droid today... and just trying to figure it out. Started searching the net for cases...and here I am.
    The VZW store had no hard cases...from some of the threads...looks like it may have paid off. There are some good reviews here on cases. Might be better off with one of the other MFG's cases vs. the VZW one.... Otterbox...or Seidio.
    Anyhow... off to get some more reading done on cases and apps.

Have a great weekend everyone.
  2. Johnly
    u tooooooo
  3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by NBT View Post
    Hello everyone, Just got a Droid today... and just trying to figure it out. Started searching the net for cases...and here I am.
    The VZW store had no hard cases...from some of the threads...looks like it may have paid off. There are some good reviews here on cases. Might be better off with one of the other MFG's cases vs. the VZW one.... Otterbox...or Seidio.

Don't get the one made by Verizon. It has a good strong look to it but it almost snapped my Moto Droid when I tried putting it on. It also peeled off some of my Ghost Armor!
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid Froyo

Re: Greetings

Seidio innocase works well fo me

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NBT View Post

Don't get the one made by Verizon. It has a good strong look to it but it almost snapped my Moto Droid when I tried putting it on. It also peeled off some of my Ghost Armor!
    That's good info...what the heck is ghost armor? Ahhh...Got it...this must be better than constant screen protector changes over a period of time?
    TIA
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    You got it Tia. I just went to a kiosk in the mall right after I got my phone. It has a cool name (lol) and it came with a lifetime warranty. I had to use the warranty after I returned the Verizon case.

It was sad too because it was a sleek looking case.

Links