DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Hello

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid

Hello

What's up, everyone? My name is Colby. I'm 36 years old, married, and have 4 kids. I got my Droid about a week ago and have come to this site almost everyday to answer questions I had. I figured I was here so much I might as well join! Personally, I'd like to thank everyone here for taking the time to answer all the questions everyone asks. You guys have been a lifesaver! Look forward to talking to all of you in the future.

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    What's up, everyone? My name is Colby. I'm 36 years old, married, and have 4 kids. I got my Droid about a week ago and have come to this site almost everyday to answer questions I had. I figured I was here so much I might as well join! Personally, I'd like to thank everyone here for taking the time to answer all the questions everyone asks. You guys have been a lifesaver! Look forward to talking to all of you in the future.
    Welcome to your newest obsession, prough91! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! Enjoy!

4. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Welcome to the Droid Forums Colby. Glad you were able to make use of our resources. If you do have trouble finding something just ask. We will point you in the right direction.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct

Links