DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Hello everybody

1. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid 4

Talking Hello everybody

Two more days, and I'll be among the droid converts - I hope. I have been a smartphone owner since the early Palm days, switched to BlackBerry when Palm stopped innovating, and now I will give the Android platform a whirl.
    I can't wait!
    It feels a little bit like two days before Christmas when I was 8 years old! I have been reading so much about the Droid in the last week, have the migration all planned out, scouted for apps I am going to get right away - my fingers are ITCHING to finally hold that Droid!!
    Two more days 'til eligibility for "new every two".

Talk to you in the forums!
    Never stoop to the level of idiots. They will drag you down and beat you with experience.
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by droidbound View Post
    Two more days, and I'll be among the droid converts - I hope. I have been a smartphone owner since the early Palm days, switched to BlackBerry when Palm stopped innovating, and now I will give the Android platform a whirl.
    I can't wait!
    It feels a little bit like two days before Christmas when I was 8 years old! I have been reading so much about the Droid in the last week, have the migration all planned out, scouted for apps I am going to get right away - my fingers are ITCHING to finally hold that Droid!!

Welcome, droidbound! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! But unfortunately, the addiction only increases when you get the Droid! Enjoy that new toy and try to remember to eat and sleep every now and then!

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    See my sig, silly!
    Droid Razr
    Custom Dialers for D1
    My broken glass icons: Broken Icons | Android Logo Icons (in progress): Android Icons

4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneDroid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by droidbound View Post
    I can't wait!

Welcome, droidbound! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! But unfortunately, the addiction only increases when you get the Droid! Enjoy that new toy and try to remember to eat and sleep every now and then!

Thanks for the warm welcome!
    AnneDroid, you hit it right on! I just realized I desperately need something to eat! And sleep? Probably not much this weekend

bike_guy: LOVE your animated smilies!
    Never stoop to the level of idiots. They will drag you down and beat you with experience.

Links