DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: apps questions

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID

apps questions

I'm about 2 weeks away from getting my Droid and I've been trying to scout out some apps. I heard there were many thousands of apps, but when I go online to look at apps to download, I find a site with about 20 categories, but only a few items in each category. Am I looking in the wrong place? Do I have to get access to all the apps through the phone?

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by roseladypdx View Post
    I'm about 2 weeks away from getting my Droid and I've been trying to scout out some apps. I heard there were many thousands of apps, but when I go online to look at apps to download, I find a site with about 20 categories, but only a few items in each category. Am I looking in the wrong place? Do I have to get access to all the apps through the phone?
    \

You again? Where are you looking online? Did I already give you this thread? Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps LOTS of ideas in there...

4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Eris
    Here's a list of all applications in order of release date (newest to oldest).

Applications - Applications for Android | All | By date
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneDroid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by roseladypdx View Post
    \

You again? Where are you looking online? Did I already give you this thread? Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps LOTS of ideas in there...

Yes - me again! You got a problem with that? I had just done a Google search for apps; and I've been doing so much research I can't remember who gave me what threads or links. Thanks again - always good to have a starting place.

Links