DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Umm hello?

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorolla Droid

Umm hello?

Yeah for some reason this is the only area I can post in so I figured I would say hi Long time lurker and Ultimate Droid user. Have loved this place ever since I joined and am glad to be part of such a helpful community!
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskerStorm View Post
    Yeah for some reason this is the only area I can post in so I figured I would say hi Long time lurker and Ultimate Droid user. Have loved this place ever since I joined and am glad to be part of such a helpful community!
    Ummmm, Welcome, HuskerStorm! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in!

3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorolla Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneDroid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskerStorm View Post
    Ummmm, Welcome, HuskerStorm! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in!

Ummmm thanks lol And I am a dork. I can't post in just the BlackDroid thread and I now see that is because it is locked lol DOOOHHH!

Links