DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello I am new!

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    BB Curve (Droid in the mail)

Hello I am new!

Hello all, I am new to the Droid world, actually the Android world in general. I currently have an oldish Crack Berry Curve 8320 on T-Mobile, and my family and I recently took advantage of the Wirefly deal were you get 3 Droid for a little under $100 pretty sweet deal if you ask me, they should be here tomorrow Is there anything about Droids that I should that is not commonish sense?

Thanks
    Jackson
  2. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    to the Droid Forums. We're glad you found us and I'm sure you'll enjoy your Droid much more then your Curve. My wife just switched too, she couldn't be happier.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by ShroomDroid View Post
    Hello all, I am new to the Droid world, actually the Android world in general. I currently have an oldish Crack Berry Curve 8320 on T-Mobile, and my family and I recently took advantage of the Wirefly deal were you get 3 Droid for a little under $100 pretty sweet deal if you ask me, they should be here tomorrow Is there anything about Droids that I should that is not commonish sense?

Thanks
    Jackson
    Welcome, Jackson! You've made a wise decision and you won't be disappointed in your choice when those Droids finally arrives! The possibilities are endless for customization. So to take up some time (waiting is a drag), read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum!

Full Motorola Droid User Guide
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    I have been reading a bit on the forums since I found them a couple of days ago. It looks like quite the phone as well, I have always loved how android looked and have always heard good things about it. I can't wait to start messing with it and loading on different roms and apps, I have a feeling some late nights are ahead
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    iPhone 4 16GB
    Welcome to the forums and congrats on your new Droids.
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    We like to refer to it as the addictive insomniac community of Droidiacs - you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy!
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneDroid View Post
    We like to refer to it as the addictive insomniac community of Droidiacs - you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy!
    I think I am already obsessed, I have downloaded roms already and I don't even have the phone yet
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    You will want to chuck your B.B. into the ocean once you get the Droids in the mail... awesome deal BTW!!
    I rule, therefore I am..
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by watersrules View Post
    You will want to chuck your B.B. into the ocean once you get the Droids in the mail... awesome deal BTW!!
    Haha I have thought about it, I don't know what I am going to do with it yet, the girlfriend may be getting it if she wants it, she is still on Tmobile.
    The s are coming today!!!! I can't wait!
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    ROOTED THUNDERBOLT
    WELCOME!!!

good for you that you did alot of reading before your "toys" arrive

Great forum and members here to help you out....

You will be on this forum more then you will be with your girlfriend LOL LOL
    My HOG
    2010 Heritage Softail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evtmeEZ-Ia4
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links